Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why so serious?

Mi Love ♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Browsing the web
staying up late to catch anyone from back home I can talk to.
Feeling very motivated to start doing videoblogs and stuff on youtube.
Also noticing that some people take themselves way too seriously.
I want to go home so I can start on at least one of the many ideas I have.

Tomorrow is shopping,
I have five hundred dollars left
and a few more people to buy gifts for.
So I'll hopefully be able to buy a decent amount of clothes.
I get so overwhelmed when i go shopping.
I don't know what to look at first,
I want everything I like,
I don't think about prices
and then I am broke.
blahhh Confessions of a rogue shopper.

My back hurts from sitting in this position and I want a cigarette.
Updates as soon as I get bored enough to do so!
(:
▲iMar

No comments:

Post a Comment