
How I feel right now
is pretty much the equivalent to how I felt
being the last person picked for dodge Ball.
I graduate from hair school Next week.
is pretty much the equivalent to how I felt
being the last person picked for dodge Ball.
I graduate from hair school Next week.
Pretty pumped about that.
However;
However;
another subject has me quite distraught.
Coheed is coming to Halifax this summer with Metallica
which is awesome
Coheed is coming to Halifax this summer with Metallica
which is awesome
BUT,
Tickets are sold out
and I have no one to go with.
I'm pretty disapointed that Drew and Victoria got VIP tickets
and never thought to involve me.
Which means;
Even if i did get my hands on a regular ticket,
I wouldn't be in the same area as them.
When I heard about them coming here
Tickets are sold out
and I have no one to go with.
I'm pretty disapointed that Drew and Victoria got VIP tickets
and never thought to involve me.
Which means;
Even if i did get my hands on a regular ticket,
I wouldn't be in the same area as them.
When I heard about them coming here
i didn't even wait to put my contacts in
i messaged Drew.
I didn't heard from him till yesterday
after all was said and done.
I don't want to be like Blah blah blah
I didn't heard from him till yesterday
after all was said and done.
I don't want to be like Blah blah blah
but i just feel really crappy
that my best friend didn't even think of me
and now I'm not going.
Conor may be at sea
so he's not going to get a ticket regardless.
I hate that everything comes back to me being under appreciated
that my best friend didn't even think of me
and now I'm not going.
Conor may be at sea
so he's not going to get a ticket regardless.
I hate that everything comes back to me being under appreciated
by people who I would give the shirt off my back for.
the problem with being a giving person,
the problem with being a giving person,
is that when you don't get the same in return you get bitter
because you have unrealistic expectations from people
and it feels like a slap in the face every time.
Drew, if you ever see this post
I hope you don't get mad and hate me for it
Drew, if you ever see this post
I hope you don't get mad and hate me for it
this is just how I feel.
No it was not your responsibility to get me VIP tickets
To be honest I probably can't afford it anyway
No it was not your responsibility to get me VIP tickets
To be honest I probably can't afford it anyway
but just to mention it would have made me feel thought of.
Maybe I expect too much
but I'd have done it for you.
No I'm not mad,
and I'm not going to resent you for it.
I'm hurt.
:(
▲iMar
Maybe I expect too much
but I'd have done it for you.
No I'm not mad,
and I'm not going to resent you for it.
I'm hurt.
:(
▲iMar
No comments:
Post a Comment